Great news, we are happy to announce that our Nether Stowey practice is opening on Monday 1st March 2021.
Please note we will be working on a pre-arranged appointment only basis.
To book an appointment please call 01278 450080.
We have made some changes to the way we work within the practice. We have implemented social distancing measures to ensure we keep all of our clients and staff safe.
Please familiarise yourself with the new protocols in place:
- We kindly ask that clients always wear a mask and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Appointments are: 8.40 am, 9.00 am, 9.20 am and 9.40 am.
- Collection of food and medicine will need to be pre-arranged and paid for in advance. Collection is only available at 10 am.
- Our drop-in service has been suspended until further notice.
- We will be limiting the number of clients allowed within the practice to ensure we adhere to social distancing guidelines. We kindly request that you only enter the waiting room when it is your allocated time.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Quantock Veterinary Hospital
Contact Nether Stowey Practice
In the heart of The Quantocks, our Nether Stowey Practice provides a convenient local service to the surrounding area saving a trip into town for routine appointments.
The Nether Stowey Veterinary Practice is open Monday to Saturday for our clients with both ‘appointment only’ and ‘walk-in’ clinics available. We also offer a 24 hour 365 day emergency service, with a duty vet and nurse available at all times at our Quantock Veterinary Hospital.
How to find us
- Exit Bridgwater on the A39 towards Minehead
- Bypass Cannington
- Take the first turning into Nether Stowey
- Turn left at the clock tower and post office into Castle Street
- The surgery is on the right hand side opposite Castle Stores towards the top of the hill.
- There is a large free car park on the right just before the surgery.