Veterinary Hospital in Bridgwater Somerset
In 2016 the Quantock Veterinary Hospital once again earned the highest accreditation (Veterinary Hospital) for standards awarded by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) for veterinary practices.
With many practices ‘unaccredited’ and others awarded only the ‘Core standards’ and ‘General practice’ classifications, ‘Small Animal Veterinary Hospital’ is the highest standard of accreditation and is currently achieved by only 7% of veterinary practices, that are part of the Practice Standards Scheme, in the UK.
The RCVS awards small animal Veterinary Hospital status to only those practices which offer the highest standard of clinical facilities and services and client care including:
- The provision of 24-hour care for hospitalised pets
- The provision of 24-hour emergency cover
- A large range of modern diagnostic and surgical equipment
- A minimum required ‘Continuing Professional Development’ courses for vets and qualified nurses
- Continuous staff training
- High standards of hygiene
The Veterinary Hospital status is awarded after a rigorous hospital inspection and audit by RCVS inspectors every four years with the possibility of spot checks between inspections.
The RCVS is the governing and regulatory body of the veterinary profession within the UK. For more information about the Practice Standards Scheme visit www.rcvs.org.uk
|Mon - Fri||7.30am-7.00pm|
Address & Contact Details
The Drove, Bridgwater