Corona Virus Notice
We realise this is a worrying time for all our clients, and we ask that you help us to reduce the risk to our visitors and the practice so that we can continue to care for your pets. PLEASE read this.
Social distancing is now an important part of day-to-day life to minimize risk of COVID 19 transmission. Social distancing is important for us as a team and a practice, as well as for clients, particularly higher risk clients.
If you or anyone in your immediate family/household are unwell or showing symptoms that could be attributable to the Coronavirus, we respectfully ask you NOT to visit the practice at the moment. Please call us.
- It is possible we may be able to help your pet without you bringing them in for an appointment. If you are unsure whether a visit is necessary please call us to discuss.
- Telephone consultations is an option that vulnerable, high risk or social distancing clients may prefer. Or for any of our clients under these circumstances for example for medication, repeat prescriptions, simple medical conditions such as a lameness, vomiting or diarrhoea, a simple wound or skin lesion, simple urinary conditions and some low risk / simple eye or ear problems
- We are looking into whether we can use Video consultations – we’re not quite there yet but hope to be able to do this soon.
- If you do need to come for an appointment outdoor appointments for dogs is a service that vulnerable, high risk or social distancing clients may prefer. Being outside and out of an enclosed air space reduces risk of virus transmission between staff and clients.
- In order to minimise your time around other people, if you can please wait in your car, call us from the car park to let us know you are here and we will call you in to the practice once the vet is ready to see you.
- Please use the hand sanitisers available when you visit the practice. Frequent hand washing is one of the most effective measures we can all take to protect ourselves and each other.
- As you are all aware we can get pretty busy at times. In order to reduce any overcrowding please only allow your pet to bring one owner along to their appointment! And please don’t turn up too early.
- We would like to avoid cash payments wherever possible so please bring you bank card for payment. Or you may pay over the phone.
- If your pet requires urgent assistance please call us, so we can discuss the best option to take care of them.
As the current situation is rapidly changing, we will keep you updated with any changes as they occur.
Thank you for your understanding.