We are now open at our Bridgwater Practice on weekends
New safety measures in place
So we can keep customers and team members safe during this time, we have implemented the following measures;
- Limited number of people in our waiting rooms
- One owner per animal
- Plexiglass screens at reception to protect you and our team members
- All customers to wear face covering and use hand sanitiser upon entering the premises
- We are limiting our consultation times to 15 minutes maximum
- We are only accepting card payment
If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay at home to protect others and yourself. For self-isolation advice visit NHS111 on line at nhs.uk/coronavirus
Contact Quantock Veterinary Hospital
Quantock Veterinary Hospital is open 7 days a week for our clients but by appointment only. We also offer a 24 hour 365 day emergency service, with a duty vet and nurse available at all times.
How to find us
Within easy access of the M5, on the outskirts of Bridgwater, the hospital has plenty of convenient and free parking.
- Exit the M5 at junction 23 and follow the signs for Bridgwater.
- At the roundabout turn left.
- Go straight on at the next roundabout.
- Turn right at the traffic lights into The Drove.
- Take the first left and then the first left again into the large, free car park.