Jacob is a two and a half year old Continental Giant rabbit who was brought in to us after his owner noticed he was suffering from diarrhoea. Usually a very placid and content rabbit, Jacob was not himself at all. Tessa Procter, one of our vets examined him carefully... Read more
We see hundreds of cases of animal poisoning every year, some are due to the ingestion of poisonous plants or pills for example and some more surprising cases can be caused by everyday foods. Mouldy foods are particularly dangerous and if eaten can make a pet... Read more
Blaze is a gorgeous young cat who was very fortunate to be found by his owners following a serious road traffic accident in Bridgwater earlier this summer. Darren, one of Blaze’s owners, explained “Blaze is a wonderful little cat, gentle and loving. When... Read more
Huge Congratulations to Beetroot the brave little cat who was suffering from cystitis – a common but often serious condition in neutered male cats. He has been voted ‘Pet of the Month’ by staff here at Quantock Vets! Cystitis might seem a minor... Read more
Cobra is a very worthy Pet of the Month! Though Cobra is the most lovely boy – as a patient we have seen more of Cobra over the years than we would ever want to! I am sure his owners would agree! Since a puppy he has been a frequent visitor to the Hospital.... Read more
Atlas is a six year old, rescue Ridgeback cross Staffy that was brought in by his owners who were concerned with his sudden and unexplained lethargy. Claire, Atlas’s owner explained “Atlas is only six, we have had him since he was three – we rescued him from a... Read more
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.